Thursday, March 01, 2007

More prayers for Kyleigh please!

Kyleigh is still in the ICU in Lexington, KY trying to recover from her open heart surgery. She's having a rough go of it, and has had a very hard day. She's had fevers, seizures, a collapsed lung, and now they think she may have fluid surrounding her heart. She's had a really rough day, and I just couldn't sit here any longer and be so far away. I am flying to Lexington tomorrow to be with her momma and dad, Amber and Troy, and will care for their two little boys Ross and Owen until Wednesday when I will return to Orlando.

I will be available by phone at 407-619-1359, but will not be checking email while I am away. John will check email in the evenings, so if you email me and I don't get back to you that is why. I appreciate your patience and understand during this time. Please keep your prayers up for Kyleigh... she needs all the love and good thoughts that she can right now.

Hugs to everyone! I'll be back on Wednesday!

No comments: