Tuesday, February 27, 2007

For anyone waiting on DVD's/Slideshows

I have been having computer problems when trying to burn discs for months now. Tried a new burner, tried downloading 3 different burning software programs, none have fixed the issue. Now today, I'm trying to download yet another program and it won't even download without errors. Computer problems are a photographers worst nightmare... I'm NOT technical, nor do I even know what to look for when something like this goes wrong. So for those of you waiting on DVD's of your slideshows from me, I apologize, I'm working diligently to try to get this figured out and have contacted my computer guy yet again to come over and try to fix it....cause at this point it's getting ridiculous. So again I apologize for any delay in getting these out. As soon as I have it fixed, discs will be in the mail. *Sigh*...ugh!

No comments: