Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Home... please continue to pray for Kyleigh!

I got home from Lexington this evening, after chaos at the airport with flight delays, having to book a different flight on another airline to get home, and a double Vodka Pineapple at the bar for my sanity, I'm here. It was a long emotional week, and it's not over yet. I feel horrible for leaving today, knowing that Amber and Troy were facing emergency surgery with Kyleigh again.

Please continue to keep her in your thoughts... we thought she'd be home today, but it's not turned out that way. To keep up on Kyleigh and her progress, please visit the Schmidt Family Blog. I'll be posting updates as well. http://the-family-schmidt.blogspot.com/

Those of you that got email replies from John, or emailed or called while I was away, I will get back to you before the weekend. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. It is appreciated by myself and the Schmidt Family.

It's good to be home, hug my girly girl, and my hubby. Back to the grind with a big piece of my heart still in Kentucky...

No comments: