Friday, March 02, 2007

Kyleigh doing better today!

I arrived into Louisville, KY at about 11 am, and we got to the hospital at about 1:30. Kyleigh was sleeping peacefully, thank goodness. Amber showed me photos from yesterday that were very hard to look at, what a change she made in 24 hours. So I'm here now until Weds to help Amber and Troy care for the boys, help them at the hospital, and hopefully help them transition Kyleigh home. Here's a few photos of her from the hospital today. Thought I'd share... keep the prayers coming... she's not quite done with this all just yet! And also threw in a shot of Julie (left), Ky's mom Amber (middle) and me. These two women are two of my very best friends!



:)

1 comment:

HuBu said...

Kyleigh and her parents will be in our prayers. We feel honored that pictures of us were used in your display @ the bridal fair. Wishing you guys the best.