Monday, March 12, 2007

Looking for Brides to "Trash The Dress!"

This link was passed onto me from a fellow photographer. I've always wanted to do a session like this, couple on the beach, in the ocean in the dress... in a fountain in the dress, etc. I've not yet had a bride willing to do it...

SO... I put this out there to my previous brides, or clients that haven't had me do their wedding but might be interested, or we could call this a model call of sorts. If you have a wedding dress you don't mind getting dirty, wet, etc please contact me for a shoot! Afterall...you won't wear it again! So might as well have fun with it now! For participating you will receive a proof book ($700 value) of all of the images we shoot... so a great way to get some more cool photos of you and your dress!

To see what I'm talking about, read this blog. I'd LOVE to get some of my shots on that blog! So bring it ladies! http://trashthedress.wordpress.com/

No comments: