Saturday, March 10, 2007

So much going on...

I'm going to attempt to catch my blog up here for a bit... I'm home, and have been working on albums, proofing, and have several sessions this weekend. Doing my best to stay on track and be mom and wife at the same time. My daughter has spring break this coming week so I'll be with her a lot. The pressures of self employment is a challenge for sure...lol!

Kyleigh is currently in a waiting "zone" if you want to call it that. They did a second operation, found infection, and she's back on her ventilator and sedatives. They are going to have her pretty much paralyzed and out for several days to sleep, rest, and let her body just try to get slowly back to normal. My good friend and fellow photographer Kimberly Smoot has been with Amber the last two days, took her home to see the boys, get things together, and then they got a hotel for one night to give Amber some time to gather her strength, rest and go back to be with Kyleigh for probably another week or more in the hospital. Many of us are currently trying to get breastmilk donations for Kyleigh. If you'd like information on how to donate, please contact me.

I'm going to update my latest sessions in these next few posts. I'm a bit behind, so I apologize. I have a few more coming this weekend, so I want to try to stay ahead of this...lol.

Bare with me...

No comments: