Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whew... what a weekend!!

We decided to take the weekend OFF... something we rarely do. It was Father's Day weekend, so what a good reason to head out to the beach with our neighbors Rick and Nicole and their 3 girls. Rick's family has a place right on the water in New Smyrna and it was amazing! We got some much needed time away from the computer, away from the hubub of business and normal life, and enjoyed some quality time with our girls. I didn't get time away from the camera however, as it seemed there were photo taking opportunities everywhere! Here's some from our weekend, had some fun playing with each of the girls for photos... and low and behold they didn't even seem to mind!! We're back, back to work, and picking up where we left off. A huge thank you to Rick and Nicole for inviting us to come with for the weekend, we had a great time and really needed the time away! Hope you enjoyed your Father's Day too!!

Some night shots...

This is actually the sun... it was so bright I had to severely underexpose,
so it looks like the moon! Still a cool shot I thought...
I saw this and just had to shoot it...
The 4 oldest girls... after a long day of swimming and sand!
Since I threw everyone else under the bus with photos it was only fair I
share one of me too... with baby C.
Miss S, gosh she is so stinkin cute!
John, something about his hat backwards I just love...
Happy Father's Day Babe... I Love You!
Some of J... she's growing up so fast, I'm sure her mama will agree!
Shay... she got so much sun, and loved the beach!
Poor Nicole may hate me for this, but I had to share this one!
Baby C is sitting up already! She turned 6 months this weekend!
K... those eyes can make anyone smile.
Another awesome daddy... Rick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a much needed relaxing weekend!
Love too many of them to say which ones.