Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Couple more Kelli shares...

John and I drove out to New Smyrna on Friday for the weekend, and stopped into Nandi and Jason's on the way to do Bodhi's newborn session. They wanted some beach shots, so we ended up going there at the end of the session. Kelli was in the area so she met up with us for some beach shots with the babies. I missed getting one with her of baby C thus far, so I was thrilled to get these! I asked if she thought she could manhandle two babies at once... little Bodhi is so small in comparison to our munchkin. And I have to sit back again in awe of Kelli and the care she provides for women. I mean what OB would EVER come out to do this (much less the BEACH) with their clients?? She has become more than a midwife to us, she's become a friend, and is like family. Had to share these... loved this moment and that we were able to get such special shots for her in such an amazing place!



1 comment:

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

OMG these are just beautiful.. Love seeing Kelli with the beautiful lifes she helped into this world.. Hugs, M