Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Taking her sweet time!

Well Saturday was our due date and it came and went with no baby yet... she's apparently pretty stubborn and has her own date in mind. We went to our midwife last night and things are progressing, just not as quickly as we had hoped they would. I'm trying to be patient and realize that things will be harder once she arrives, but it's a hard thing to sit here and wonder when she'll come! Julie had to go back to Utah yesterday, so that makes me sad to know that she won't be here to witness the birth, but she'll be back in 7 weeks for our convention here in Orlando and get her baby snuggles then. So say a prayer for us that our baby girl comes soon and arrives happy, healthy, and safely in our arms! We'll continue to update and keep you all posted!

Here's two quick photos of Shaylee to tide you over... probably one of her last photos as a only child. She's so excited to meet her baby sister. She keeps talking to the belly and last night told the baby to "send the signal" so she can be born. She's been so patient, and I know these last days are just as hard for her as they are for us. By far the moment I am looking forward to the most if the first time Shaylee holds her sister. I think I will just lose it and turn into a pile of mush...lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so sweet of Shaylee. I can't wait to see pictures of her a baby sister!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet her :) I hope the last few days of your pregnancy treat you well. Good luck!

ERIN DRALLOS said...

Awe, Shay is so big! I keep thinking about you wondering how it's going.
I hope your delivery goes smoothly and beautiful and all that warm fuzzy stuff. I am so happy for you!