Sunday, December 16, 2007

She's HERE! We proudly welcome...







Camdyn Jewels Nielsen
Born 12/15/2007 at 1:23 pm
8 pounds, 2 ounces, 21 inches long
Waterbirth at home with 3 hours of labor
Such an amazing and beautiful experience!
I'll post more details later, but wanted to let you all know she's here and everyone is doing well! Shaylee is a wonderful big sister and we are so thrilled to have had our birth our way and for everything to turn out so wonderful. A special thank you to our midwife Kelli Johnson, Doula Maggie McCarthy, and friend and photographer Margie Schultz for capturing the photos I have attached. What a crazy hectic day and wonderful day!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What a beautiful baby! I am so glad things went well... and in their own time :)

Congratulations!

~kjl
Kristin
www.kjllovemylife.blogspot.com
(from homebirth group)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad everything went well. She is gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you guys. Have a beautiful Christmas.

Jen and James

Anonymous said...

Cristy, she's beautiful! She's got Daddy (and Shaylee's) button nose. Congratulations, Mama! You did it. I couldn't be happier for you.