Sunday, December 02, 2007

One more day...

One more day till Julie gets here. I pick her up at 4 p.m. tomorrow and I'm so glad that she'll be here for the birth of our baby girl. We finally finished getting the baby's room ready today. She won't be sleeping in there, but we got all of her clothes and everything in the closet organized so that it's all done when she gets here. It's so weird to see little clothes hanging in the closet again. And to see some of our favorites from when Shaylee was a newborn is pretty wild as well. Can't believe Shaylee was ever that small.

Anyway, one more day... Julie was only here six weeks ago and it seems like forever! She's running crazy trying to tie up all of her loose ends in Salt Lake City so that she can be here for a week and take some much needed time OFF! The fact that she is packing up, leaving David and her 5 kiddos and coming to help us still blows my mind. I am so lucky that I have the best friends in the world to help take care of Shaylee, John and I. Tamu will be around also, and Lesa will have Shaylee during labor. I swear I don't know what I'd do without those 3 women in my life!

Here's two photos, the first of Lesa, me and Tamu. The second with Julie and I. Can't wait to get photos of our new little girl with my favorite girls in the world!

2 comments:

Impressions Studio & Gallery said...

Jeez.....NOW I'm crying! LOL

I love those two women in your life for being there every day I can't and being such good friends to you!

Thank you ladies!

See you tomorrow my dear friend......

Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy,
Tell Julie all the Naylors and the Niemis say Hi. We can't wait to hear the news, hope all is going well. Good Luck!!!!! Hope delivery is fast and easy. Love ya, Sally