Saturday, September 22, 2007

A whole new look!

Had a break in the action today, so I spent a bit of time working on getting my new site up and running. Kim Townsend from Simply Splash was the creative guru who put together my new logo and splash page... LOVE her! I am loving the new look and having a good time tweaking it and making changes. I've always felt my site wasn't quite "me", so my goal with this one was to make it very much ME! Well... me and John...lol. He loves it too tho, so we are good on that front. If you have a few check it out! The portrait side of the site will remain the same for a while, but will probably be changing soon also. The wedding side tho is a whole new site and weddings now have their own dedicated site. Take a peek! I'd love to get feedback, so let me know what you think!

www.cristynielsen.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Looking GOOD... Love the new logo and splash.. Very Classy!!! Nice choice!!! M