Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Prepare for some changes!

I am currently redoing the website! I'm so excited about this and can't wait to share it with you all! I am splitting our wedding photography section off from our main site and giving it it's own place to be displayed. It's been a work in progress for quite some time and hopefully will make it easier for our brides and grooms to see our work in a way that is more organized and appealing. The more I work on it, the more I love it, so I hope you all do too!

I'm looking for a few testers for the site, to play with it, give me some feedback, and make sure everything is working okay. If you are interested, please email me at cristy@cristynielsen.com and I will provide you with the link to check it out. It should be finalized and all up and running within two weeks, so keep checking back for more updates!

No comments: