Friday, February 02, 2007

Crazy Day!

It's been a nuts day here in Central FL. This morning we awoke to find out that huge tornadoes had destroyed lots of homes in the Central FL area. Our thoughts go out to those families who lost their homes and loved ones. At this point there have been 14 fatalities. So sad... John and I were woken up by the wind, thunder, lightning and rain at about 5 am. I really didn't think anything of it and went back to sleep. And then woke up to phone calls from people wondering if we were okay, and I had no clue about what had happened. Then to turn on the news and see the devastation.... sooo horribly sad!

I'm busy here as well, leaving tomorrow for Chicago to teach a workshop with Misty Woodward and Kimberly Smoot. Should be a ton of fun, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Also thought I would post a few shots from a maternity session I did a few days ago. Elise is 30 weeks pregnant with a little girl. She hasn't figured out a name yet, and is going to see her baby first before she picks out a name. For 30 weeks she looks amazing. We are going to do one more session before she has this little girl, and a newborn session after. Can't wait to do those! I always love mama and newborn shots. Congrats Elise!

No comments: