Saturday, June 03, 2006

Kinda funny!

My wedding assistant Christina caught these of me doing my "thang" at Anna & Gary's wedding... they are the first images I have of me working.

I have another that I'll post here of my friend Ruby from my photography group taking a picture of me taking a picture of her from Chicago... Too funny!

I also thought I'd throw in a shot of my little photographer in training, and the headshot that she took of me..these are a few months old, but still thought they were cute. Today she spent about a half hour this morning taking pictures of her dolls and horses. Pretty scary because she knows how to change her exposure and is already quite good at shooting full manual at 4 1/2 years old. I've been showing her how to use the camera and what it means to have a under and overexposed photo...lol. Someday she's going to give her mama a run for her money! Have a great weekend!

No comments: