Thursday, June 29, 2006

A few from yesterday!





My friend and fellow photographer Lizney came up to Orlando from Miami yesterday to check out my studio and for us to get some picture ops with our kids. It was a blast andI haven't seen her since our trip to Chicago for convention. She's an amazing photographer. She literally had these 4 girls in the palm of her hand. She is much better with children's photography than I am, just watching her I was blown away. She caught a few of me doing my thing and some of Shaylee and I as well. You can view her work and website at www.lizneysievert.com . Thanks for taking these Lizney! I'm also adding a few photos that I took... one of the famous Lizney faces she makes, and yes that's also her in the middle of the pile of kids...lol. It was good to see you Lizney... miss you girl!

No comments: