Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stunning beauty!

Happy Wednesday! Just thought I would share some pregnancy photos that I took of Jessica and her son and husband Jim this past Saturday. She looks gorgeous at 36 weeks pregnant! I photographed her son about a year and a half ago, so seeing how much he has grown was awesome! Their little girl Ava should be arriving within the next month, so stay tuned for a new little cutie for newborn photos! Here's the link to a slideshow of the images from the session. It was loads of fun and I swear that Jess could be a pregnancy model!

www.cristynielsen.com/Jessica/Jessica.exe

I am currently booking into the third week of June with limited availability on the weekends. I'm also preparing to take a vacation with my family from August 4th - 13th and will not be taking client appointments until August 16th. If you would like to book a session for June or July please contact me to schedule your session as soon as possible.

No comments: