Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Okay so yes I'm a little late, but I thought I'd wish all of my favorite moms a Happy Mother's Day. To my friends... to all the women in my life who make a difference in the world. To all of those of you who I love and respect. I feel bad that I don't keep in as good of touch with you all as I should. It seems life keeps me pretty swamped these days and I feel like I never get enough girl time, or time to just call a friend to chat.

So to Cindy, Christine, Mom, MS, Grandma, Tamu, Teressa, Holly, Suzi, Stephanie, Andrea, Jen, Sarah, Sabrina, Kristy, Angela, Brenda, Lesa, Misty, Leslie, Christina... I love you guys! I wish there were more time for us to enjoy together! I often feel like a bad friend, sister, daughter, daughter in law, for not keeping in better touch. I am working on finding balance in my life between home and work so I can take more time out for all of you!

To all my photography buddies all over this country, YOU know who you are! To MB, JW, KS, MW, AS, DQ, LS, CD, ED, LV, You are all my rocks everyday. You all keep me sane and help me to get up everyday and continue on my venture to capture the big moments in people's lives with my camera in hand. Visiting our special site and my daily contact with you all has helped me more than you will ever know! I have become a better photographer and business woman because of you all and your contributions to my life. When I said in Chicago that we were all of the same blood, I meant it... we are all working towards the same goal. To help provide for our families and follow our dreams by doing something we LOVE! Kudos to all of you for you and your hearts full of passion and inspiration! I have made friends from all parts of the country through my photography. From right here in FL, Salt Lake, Texas, Illinois, North Dakota, Michigan, Missouri, and YES Kentucky, you have all made a HUGE impact on my life and have helped keep me in line from across the miles. Just a big shout out to all my MWAC's...lol. Keep on shootin girls!

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day! I'm getting a bit sappy today and missing all of the women in my life!

No comments: