Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yes some more maternities...lol.

These were taken on Marco Island last weekend when we went down for Graham & Travis's wedding. We hit the beach again Saturday evening to capture these. Some were taken by John, some taken by my good friend Julie Williams. So glad we took the time to do these, they may be the last ones we do. We will see! Less than 5 weeks to go! I'm going to start offering beach maternities to clients! They were so much fun to do and it was such a good thing to just relax, get my feet in the ocean and just be in the water.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought the pool picture was amazing.
Keith
Graham's Dad

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! I am so happy for you and John. Congratulations!!

Liberty

aboutimage said...

Beautiful! You look great :)

I also love the lighting in these pixs -- very nice