Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We are PREGNANT!!!

Yikes! I'm scared and excited at the same time, but we are pregnant!! Looks like baby is due sometime in December. Shaylee is SO excited to be having a baby brother or sister. John is hoping for a boy... I'll take whichever sex we are blessed with. So far so good with this pregnancy. I was so sick when I was pregnant with Shaylee so hoping I'll get a break from all the nausea this time around.

I will be taking limited appointments thru the summer and into the fall. We will probably cut off taking weddings past November, and won't return to weddings until probably February at least. We will still take shorter smaller weddings, but the all day ones are out! Just had to share with everyone since we're pretty thrilled! It's almost like starting over again, but we're excited to give our little girl a sibling! Here's a shot John took of Shaylee and I on Easter.
And a shot of the family! Taken by my cousin Jess!
And our gorgeous blue eyed girl in her Easter dress and her new haircut!

1 comment:

My name is Anna said...

OMG, you're pregnant!! Congratulations! What a blessing:)