Sunday, April 15, 2007

Congratulations Missy & Kyle!!

I just couldn't wait to share these... we just got home a few hours ago, and I'm so excited to give Missy and Kyle a sneak peek! John and I played with some off camera flash, something we are learning quickly! I always seem to get so bored with my style and love to force myself outside the box. These were taken about 15 minutes before sunset and as the sun went down. We had such a great time with these guys! Thanks to Missy's sister Chrissy for sending them my way. It was fun to be at a wedding with friends and just really enjoy the night. You can tell just how much these two mean to each other, and their wedding was so beautiful! Here's some from their sunset. We snuck them away alone from the busy reception for these. I think it was well worth the break in the action for a quiet moment for them! More to come! You can view their entire wedding slideshow HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I know Missy and Kyle are going to love them.