Monday, January 15, 2007

Preview for Nicole & Enrique!

Thought I'd throw up a few from the wedding John and I did on Saturday! Meet Nicole and Enrique! This wedding was held at the gorgeous Shades of Green Resort at Disney, and YES the bride wore pink (LOVE that!). We did a few things differently for this wedding. One thing we did which gave me chills and I was SO glad we did was to sneak them into their reception room before any of the guests and give them a moment to dance alone. It was very special and I think the shot of them dancing alone in an empty room is quite cool. They were a lot of fun and soo loving with each other. Nicole will tell you that Enrique just can't get enough kisses, which was totally fine by us! LOL! Can't knock a guy who loves to kiss his woman! Without ado, here's some shots of their day. And the last shot... it does have a story. We call her Ms. Roboto...lol. We had some time to kill before the ceremony so we hung at the arcade for a few which had blacklights... what blacklights do to a bride's veil is quite weird! Look for the rest sometime next week at www.cristynielsen.com/ne/ne.exe

Cheers and Congratulations guys! We had an awesome time! Hope you guys are having a blast in the Dominican Republic!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Cristy,

Wow...you guys are amazing. What a wonderful way to preview what is to come. I did not see 1 picture I would not want to have. I can't wait to see them all.

It was an amazing wedding and we had such a wonderful time. Thank you for contributing to making it happen.

Jim and Carol Quinn