Monday, April 03, 2006

Whew...weekend over!


It's Monday and I'm getting back to normal biz after spending the weekend finishing my website. I have done a ton of work on it over these last two weeks and I am finally feeling like it is DONE! I'm sure I'll have a few minor tweaks here and there, but the bulk of it is done. I also finally got my first newsletter out today which was very exciting! I'm going to be doing these monthly to keep my clients up to date as to what is going on with me and my promotions, specials, new products, etc. This months Limited Edition is Puppies in the Park. I will have families bring the dogs and kids to get photos together in a park. You don't have to tell me I'm crazy for allowing dogs...I already know this! I plan to have lots of treats on hand to keep em sitting pretty!

It is 90 degrees here today! I can't believe how warm it got in such a short time! Our pool is 85 degrees and we have spent many hours in it already this season. We're getting ready to head back out there in a bit. Shaylee loves playing in the pool. We've been swimming in the evenings as it's a great thing to get her tired out and ready for bed. Here's a few shots of her doing her thang in the pool. She's grown so much and can now touch the bottom!


John spent his weekend golfing. The weather was great and he enjoyed spending some time on the course with his buddies from Twin Rivers. He is already getting his golfers tan from his golf shirts and ankle socks... I keep reminding him to wear sunscreen! He's also enjoying spending time at our neighbor Chad's house. He build himself a pool table and has a regular "bachelor pad" next door...kegerator and all!

Off to do more laundry, and hop in the pool with Shaylee!

No comments: