Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Belated Easter!

Well I'm a bit late with my easter wishes, but Happy Easter regardless. This past week has been a bit nuts, trying to finish up some orders in process, taxes...need I say more? We spent lots of time in the pool this weekend as the weather was soooo nice here! Funny my SIL called from Reno and it was 38 degrees there, meanwhile we are swimming and basking in the sun! I tried really hard not to rub it in...lol. Our Easter tradition has been to plant flowers around our home. I wasn't feeling too hot this weekend, so John ended up doing most of it himself. We did pinks and whites this year as Shaylee wanted, such a pink girl she is! I now have a few different places to do sessions outside our house that are all done up with pink flowers...gotta love that! Thanks to my hubs for knocking that out this weekend! It looks GREAT!

Easter morning was quite funny in our house. Shaylee was sooo excited to find her eggs and her basket. I searched all over looking for a regular wicker Easter basket, but could not find one so I ended up with this funky My Little Pony one for her...which she ended up liking better as a hat...go figure! It was really cute to see her get excited on Easter...here's a picture of her Easter basket hat!

Last Thursday I attended a photoshop workshop that blew my mind. The power of that program just continually amazes me at what it can do. I learned how to give myself purple hair! I shared to a few of you...it wasn't fitting me so I pulled the image from my photography group and Yahoo, but it was fun while it lasted. The class taught me that there are several ways to ultimately do the same things in photoshop. We really dug into some new techniques that I am really working on perfecting and getting ready to jump into the DVD program that I got there. Amazing, just when I think I can't learn any more it smacks me in the face with how much there is out there to learn. It's endless...as technology grows and changes, so will my knowledge.

Hope you are all doing very well! I've got a lot to do today, but just wanted to jump on for a quick hello!

No comments: