Thursday, April 10, 2008

Had to share this...too stinkin funny!

Yesterday I was trying to get our oldest daughter to clean her playroom, something that is always a challenge and brings out a serious case of the grumpies with her. I thought I would turn it into a game and "race" her to see who could clean up the fastest. So I said "ready, set, GO". As soon as I said that the baby literally freaked out, and the pouting and fussing ensued. I wondered why she was so upset, and why that would bug her so I said it again, and YUP she got upset again... then of course it was so cute that it was funny. Poor girl just got tortured by mama so I had to get it on video. So here it is... her little pout in all it's glory. Seriously who would think that ready, set, go would freak a little one out so much!
And a close up of Miss Pout!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cristy ~
that is soo cute and funny.
What we do as mama's to our poor little ones. I loved it!
Too cute,
TFS,
kate