Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Horse, An old Jag, A MoPed, and a Sunset!

Ozzie and Johanna ROCK! They were sent to us from Jenny & Brian whose wedding we shot last year. Ozzie was a groomsman for Brian. They were so fun! We did these at the Johanna's parents house and Max her horse has been hers since she was a child. The weather was cold today...brrrr...and very windy! Gotta love it when couples do what you ask... I told them to kiss and *ahem*... I blushed they got it sooo right...lol. Their wedding is in late May, so stay tuned! Here's their engagement slideshow!


1 comment:

a passion to capture the moment.... said...

This portrait session looked like so much fun. I am envious of all the options you had to use your creativity. Awesome job....as a fellow photographer. I love what you do. By the way... congrats on the new baby. I hope to someday meet in person.