Saturday, August 25, 2007

What an AWESOME family...

Meet Tom, Kim, Emily, and Michael... these guys were so fun and so easy to photograph. They were sent to us by their friends Cindy and Zac after they lost their home recently in a fire. Sadly all of their photos were lost with it. There are no words to say how that must feel. I know for me, photography is a huge part of my world and to lose the captured moments of those memories would be so hard.

We knew it would be hard for these guys emotionally, but it really made me realize why photographs are so important... but even more so, why they are so lucky they still have each other. It made me really appreciate how quickly things can change in life, but yet how love and family will still pull you through.

Tom, Kim, Emily, and Michael... John and I are so thrilled to have had the opportunity to give you something to start anew. We had a great time and really enjoyed our session with you. Thanks to Cindy and Zac for sending them our way and giving me a good reminder of life and all the gifts is brings, even in hard times.

Here's their slideshow, I was going to wait until tomorrow to peek, but couldn't help myself. What a beautiful family, and beautiful kids. I tell you Tom and Kim... you are in trouble with both of them...lol. When they hit the teenage years the boys will be calling for Emily, and the girls for Michael. Might as well chain them in their rooms now! LOL!

No comments: