Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A New Post...I've been a slacker...

So I started this blog with the intent that I would journal everyday. This has yet to happen. Mostly because I have been swamped with work. I have done two weddings and a birth in the last two weeks and they have completely wiped me out. It has been a lovely time though, lots of good positive people and energy in my life right now.

I have taken on a new idea for my business. An idea that was brought to me by a famous photographer Gary Fong. I attended a seminar that he held here in Orlando on January 30th. His basic premise is pre-design albums. What does this mean... it means that I will be pre-designing albums for my clients for every session I do from here on out. They will view their pictures this way and have the ability to purchase the books from me. I will also be purchasing books of their sessions for display to my potential clients. This is a great way for me to establish a large portfolio of my sessions and do it in a really nice way. Check out the one I finished yesterday. http://www.cristynielsen.com/EhrenPaul/AlbumShowcase/

I also got a modeling job for Friday. Funny I'll be in front of the camera, not behind it. I'm doing a Lane Bryant segment for The Daily Buzz on the WB. Should be fun. Hope you are all doing well.

Goodnight for now...

:o) Cristy

No comments: